Day: 19 Sub: English Std.: 9th
Uses and interpret quotations, idiomatic expressions, sayings, proverbs etc. Appropriately in writing.
Teacher explains how to use quotes.
Teacher shares some of the popular quotes with learners.
Teacher collects the different quotes and writes on the board. Teacher explains them in the class and asks student to copy them in his notebook.
1) Die with memories, not dreams.
2) ”Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world.”
1. Learn to dream and make them come true.
2. Education provides you the tools to improve the quality of life in modern society both economically and sociologically
3) Health is a state of complete harmony
4) The purpose of our lives is to be happy. of the body, mind, and spirit.
1. Body, Mind and spirit are the three pillars which balance our state of health.
2. The quote means that the purpose of our lives is to seek and experience happiness as the ultimate goal and fulfilment.
1) Observe the following pictures and the quotes.
Teacher gives example of positive thinking.
A glass is half filled with water.
Teacher tells students not to think negatively.
Student explains the following quotes in the classroom.
1) Here are a few famous quotes:
1. One cannot get true happiness until he/she has paid a true price for it.
2. we should never give up, even when things are really tough.
3. It emphasizes the power of perseverance and the importance of believing in oneself.
Prepare the posters of such famous quotes with pictures and display them on your classroom walls.