Q. Prepare a set of 10 questions to interview any successful teenager. You may use the following guidelines.
Standard template for conducting an Interview (Format)
|Name of the Interviewee|
Name of the Interviewer
Topic – (Personal/Recent/Sports/Business/Music/Art)
Venue – (Studio/TV channel/ Auditorium Hall/etc.
Date – Time – Duration –
(Total 10 questions)
* Mix up of Yes/No and Wh questions.
* Place a proper background before every question.
* Conversation should sound like an actual interview.
* Avoid very personal questions.
* Avoid very casual, cheap, and vulgar language.
Interviewee: John Smith
Interviewer: Sarah Thompson
Topic: Personal Success
Date: May 30, 2023
Time: 10:00 AM – 11:00 AM
Duration: 1 hour
- Question: John, can you tell us how you became so successful at such a young age?
- Question: What challenges did you face and how did you overcome them?
- Question: Did you have any mentors or role models who helped you along the way?
- Question: How do you balance school, activities, and your personal life?
- Question: What keeps you motivated, even when things get tough?
- Question: Have you faced any criticism and how did you handle it?
- Question: Can you share a project you did that made a positive impact in your community?
- Question: How do you handle stress and maintain a healthy life?
- Question: What are your future goals and dreams?
- Question: What advice would you give other teenagers wanting to succeed?
Note: Feel free to adjust or ask follow-up questions based on the interviewee’s responses.
- Prepare a set of 10 questions to interview any successful teenager
- Develop a story suitable to the conclusion/end given below. Suggest a suitable title.
- Write a speech “India of My Dreams”